disp = subs
This Disp also has an equivalent in the Back-Office; see: Emails Tab.
This, of course, only applies as long as the particular skin you are using doesn’t completely override the behavior of b2evolution’s default
- In this panel you can set your basic email preferences.
- This panel allows you to edit whether or not you want to receive private messages and emails from other users.
- Newslettering is an option offered by b2evolution which users with the specific permissions are able to send massive messages to another users that they have previously selected (to read more about newsletters). In this section, you are able to control…
- This panel allows you to manage your subscriptions to individual collections.
- This panel lets you manage your (or someone else’s if you are a User Admin) subscriptions to individual Posts/Topics/Items.
- In the Notifications Tab tab, you can choose which automatic email notifications you want to receive.