Collection Subscriptions Panel
This panel allows you to manage your subscriptions to individual collections.
- The top part of the panel shows your current subscriptions.
- The lower part allows you to select another collection and to subscribe to it.
IMPORTANT: You can only subscribe to the collections that have enabled subscription. Admins can enable subscriptions through: Collection > Features > More > Subscriptions Panel
Subscribing to a new Collection
In order to subscribe to a new collection:
- Select the collection in the drop-down list
- Check the boxes to specify if you want to subscribe to all new posts, to all new comments or both.
- Click the "Subscribe" button.
- You can also subscribe to a collection through the Front Office if the Subscribe to Collection Updates Widget has been placed somewhere by the Collection Owner.
- Instead of subscribing to all posts, you may also subscribe to individual Posts; See: Individual Post Subscriptions Panel.
- You can only subscribe to the collections that have enabled subscriptions for Posts and/or Comments.
- When subscribed to a collection, you will be notified about content posted by others but not about the content you are posting yourself (b2evolution considers you already know you just posted something ;))
Created by • Last edit by on 2019-07-15 06:33 • •