This chapter provides a description of the widgets available to you.
Remember that additional widgets can be provided by Widget Plugins.
- In the right margin of the Blogs you can see how we can display different widgets. In this case we show our Blog Title and Tagline, along with Search, Categories, and Advertisement widgets. You are able to customize these any way you need to best suit…
- These widgets can be used in multiple different contexts.
- Widgets that generate a list of contents in various ways
- These widgets are used for navigating across a whole website.
- These widgets are used to support user login/logout and profile editing.
- b2evolution includes some default CSS classes that can be applied to various Widgets and/or Short Tags in order to easily control some display aspects. If these are not sufficient, you can also add your own classes. For widgets children-widgets-inline…
- This widget allows to re-use a block of widgets ( a Sub Container ) in several places. It also allows to wrap some widgets with a div and a special CSS class. Example of "CSS class:" you can use: children-widgets-inline : embedded widgets…
- Arrange several Sub-Container widgets into columns.