Images & Attachments Panel
In b2evolution you can link all kinds of files to a post.
They will appear like this:
- Images will appear on top of the post. They will be automatically resized depending on the skin you are using.
- All other files will be listed below the post as attachments.
This behaviour may be customized by changing the position of each attached file:
Standard attachment positions:
Special attachment position:
Adding/Linking additional files
You may not be able to attach files to a post before the post has been saved in the database at least once. In this case, simply click on "Save & start attaching files" button, a popup of the file manager will open. By clicking on the Attach buttons next to each file, you will be able to attach individual files to the post.
Why can’t I see my images directly in the content while I’m writing?
The images attachement system implemented by b2evolution is optimized for performance and usability. You shouldn’t worry about files sizes or images dimensions, it is all automatically adjusted. Using any of the attachment positions (Teaser, After "more" and Inline) will give you this features by default:
- File size reduction.
- Image dimensions optimized to fit your current skin.
- Automatic zoom screen when you click on the image (if the current skin supports this feature).
If you still want to add a regular <img> tag directly into your content, please read this post: How to Include External Photos or Images
- You can edit several posts at the same time in different windows, however, keep in mind that the ‘Attach files’ popup will attach files to the post you opened it from. You can check the name of the opening post at the top of this window.
Created by • Last edit by on Oct 15, 2016
No feedback yet
Form is loading...