Terms of Service
The b2evolution software includes remote calls to the b2evolution.net central servers for the following features:
- Centralized antispam:
- Reporting abuse to the centralized blacklist
- Getting abuse list updates from the centralized blacklist
- Pinging b2evolution.net
- Reporting usage statistics
- Obtaining information about new releases
You must agree to the following terms before you make use of the above services.
Note: we are not lawyers, so please don't sue us for what we say here! (Now, if you are a lawyer yourself and want to help us improving these terms, you are welcome!)
By using b2evolution.net's central antispam blacklist (reporting spammers to the central blacklist and/or updating your local blacklist from the central list), you agree to be bound by the following terms of service.
- You accept the administrators of b2evolution.net's judgment about whether a certain entry should be blacklisted or not.
- You will not complain about the keywords and domains listed in the central blacklist. You will not file suit against the administrators of b2evolution.net if your domain is blocked by an entry in the central blacklist.
- These terms of service may be changed without notice.
Well, you know what we mean: we do our best but we cannot guarantee we always make 100% wise decisions, so you must decide whether you want to join us or not on this.
By pinging b2evolution.net, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- We will try out best to inform you about critical security updates which require that you upgrade your website. However this is not a guaranteed security solution. If your site requires it, you should seek to obtain professional security services.
Last edit by fplanque on September 17th, 2015