- A Post or an Item can be edited either in the back-office or front-office.
- When images or other files are attached to a post, they can be assigned to different positions. These positions determine where the images or attachments will be displayed in the post.
- The visibility status of a post or comment determines who can see it and where.
- Intro posts and featured posts both appear before regular posts on skins that support this feature. This feature requires that your skin implements get_featured_Item().
- The goal of this feature was to count real views and not robot views or repeat views.
- The HTML validator checks the HTML of your post to see that it is valid. It also rejects numerous tags, such as <object> for security reasons. This may be a problem for including YouTube videos, but there is a plugin for doing this without any…
- There are several permissions involved: The user needs to be in a User Group that has at least View permissions for "Files" (to browse files) or Add/Upload permissions for uploading (see the User Groups: File Permissions) The user needs to…
- Each plugin may set its own settings for the items. These settings will be stored in the database and can be requested any time, when the Item object is available. How to set a custom setting: PHP$Item->set_setting( 'setting_name', $setti…
- This Panel can appear in the backoffice and in the front office when Workflow is enabled in Workflow Settings. Please see Item Workflow Properties Panel for more details.