After logging in as
admin, you’ll notice a subtle change at the top of your browser as a new toolbar appears: the evoBar:
admin. Other users may see less options or no evoBar at all. See User Group permissions..
In version 6.10.5 ++ the Toolbar options are
Site | Collection | Page | + Post | Widgets | Skin | Features
In version 7.* they are
Site | Collection | Page | Post + | Customize| Features
The functions available through the evoBar depend on the permissions of the current user. Some User Groups may be configured to display no evoBar at all. This is the case for normal users by default.
- b2evolution menu: this provides links to b2evolution documentation / support / news.
- Front-office link: this always takes you to the Front Office.
- Back-office link: this always takes you to the Back-office.
- Post link: this allows you to quickly create a new Post/Item in the current Collection
- Collection menu: this provides links to editing the various contents and settings of the current collection. You can also click directly on the "Collection" menu link to toggle between front and back-office view of the current collection.
- More menu : this provides links to other settings of b2evolution that are not related to the current Collection.
- If enabled: Dev Menu
- Current User menu: this provides links to view / edit your current User account and preferences.
- Time: this is the time the current page was generated. This is the server time corrected to your local time zone as per your b2evolution’s time settings.
Created by • Last edit by on Nov 30, 2019