Search Form widget
This widget displays a search form (for the current collection).
- Block title - specify the title that you want this widget to display in your blog (default entry: Search)
- Button name - specify the text that you want to appear on the button for submitting the search form (default entry: Go)
- Search options - allows you to display radio buttons for "All Words", "Some Word" and "Entire Phrase" on the search option section of the Search form (unchecked by default). NOTE: this option is removed in version 6+ because the new search implementation automatically ranks better matches to display above poorer matches.
- Results on search page - allows you to display the advance search option on the Search form (checked by default)
- CSS Class - will automatically replace
$wi_class$in your skin’s containers (empty by default)
- DOM ID - will automatically replaces
$wi_ID$in your skin’s containers (empty by default)
- Allow caching - allows you to cache a widget in the block cache (checked by default)
Created by • Last edit by on May 02, 2015
No feedback yet
Form is loading...