Content Hierarchy Widget
This widget displays the content hierarchy of the current collection. This should be what you see in the left column of this manual page.
- The depth of the tree that will be opened by default can be configured. If you will display a big tree here, it is recommended that you activate block-caching for this widget.
- The widget can open the branch of the current page automatically and highlight the current path of chapter, sub-chapters and page. Note: this option prevents caching the widget in the block cache.
- The widget can show pages that have been flagged by the current user. Note: this option prevents caching the widget in the block cache.
- Blog Title: check if you would like to display the title of the collection.
- Open children levels: specify the depth of the tree that will be opened by default.
- Collection: ID of the collection to use. Leave empty for the current collection.
Created by • Last edit by on 2020-06-09 00:24 • •