Category List Widget
This widget displays a (hierarchic) list of all the categories of the current collection.
Clicking a category filters the posts on the selected category.
- Block title - specify the title that you want this widget to display in your blog (default entry: Categories)
- Option "All" - shows and specify the text that you want for the "All categories" link (default entry: All). This option allows for resetting the category filter. You should leave this option blank if you don’t want to use it.
- Use form - allows you to display checkboxes to allow selection of multiple categories on the categories block (unchecked by default)
- Display blog names - allows you to display all the blog names in your collection (checked by default)
- Exclude categories - allows you to specify a comma-separated list of category IDs that you want to exclude from the displayed category list (blank by default)
- CSS Class - will automatically replace
$wi_class$in your skin’s containers (empty by default)
- DOM ID - will automatically replaces
$wi_ID$in your skin’s containers (empty by default)
- Allow caching - allows you to cache a widget in the block cache (checked by default)
Created by • Last edit by on May 02, 2015