Search Results Panel
This panel allows you to configure how results are displayed per page on disp = search. You can adjust the following settings:
- Number of results per search results page
- Search results sort order
- What types of contents to include in search results (Posts / Comments / Files / Categories / Tags)
- Scoring for each type of content
- Search results Quick Template to use for each type of content
Comment from: amoun
Without knowing a) points are given for the last date a post was modified, 8 if in the few days before the search and b) that partial words of any case are given points, the results can be a little disorientating. See https://forums.b2evolution.net/search-widget-gives-unexpected-results
double quotes "keyword# or "key words" can be used in the search and if there is such a term it will be at the top of the list, probably 100%.
If there is no such term then the search will continue to look for the individual terms.
See issues at https://forums.b2evolution.net/search-operators