Simple Page List Widget
This widget will list the pages of the current collection.
- Block title: specify the title that you want this widget to display in your collection (default entry:
- Layout: select how the contents should be laid out.
- RWD block class: specify the classes that will be used by the responsive column.
- Item visibility: include all the post or only those that the current user is allowed to see.
- Exact post type: this will filter the list to include only the selected item type.
- Featured: select if you would like to restrict the list to featured posts, all posts or posts that are not featured.
- Order by: this will specify the sorting setting of your items, either by date issued (default setting), title, views, and others.
- Direction: this will specify the sorting direction of your items, either in ascending or descending (default setting) order.
- Max items: here, you can specify the maximum number of items to display (default setting: 10 items).
- Category: select if you want to display the main category only, all categories or don’t display categories at all.
- Titles: this will specify either to display the titles or not (checked by default).
Attached pictures: select how you want to display attached images of each list item. Note: this parameter will work only for those posts that actually has any linked image. Available options are:
- display all pictures for each list item
- display only the first picture for each list item (default setting)
- display the main category picture. See Category image setting in Category Edit Form.
- don’t display any picture at all
- Max pictures: how many pictures do you want to display.
- Image size: this will define the size of the pictures.
- Excerpt: check to display the excerpt of each list item.
- Content teaser: check to display the content teaser of each item (checked by default)
Created by • Last edit by on Mar 27, 2019