Simple Post List Widget
Simplified Item list for listing posts in the current collection.
- Block title: specify the title that you want this widget to display in your blog (default entry: Contents)
- Item visibility: include all the post or only those that the current user is allowed to see.
- Group by: this will specify the grouping setting of your items, either by category or chapter or of no particular grouping (default setting).
- Order by: this will specify the sorting setting of your items, either by date issued (default setting), title, views, and others.
- Direction: this will specify the sorting direction of your items, either in ascending or descending (default setting) order.
- Max items: here, you can specify the maximum number of items to display (default setting: 20 items).
- Titles: this will specify either to display the titles or not (checked by default).
- Attached pictures: this will specify either to display pictures for each list item or not (default setting: None). Note: this parameter will work only for those posts that actually has any linked image.
- First picture: how to display the first picture of the post, separately before the title or with no special treatment.
- Max pictures: how many pictures do you want to display.
- Image size: this will define the size of the pictures.
- Link pictures: this will specify where the pictures will be linked to, either Automatic (default setting), Item permalink, Item URL, or nowhere.
- Allow caching: allows you to cache a widget in the block cache.
Created by • Last edit by on Dec 09, 2015