Compare Item Fields Widget
This widget displays the differences between custom fields of the selected items.
- Title: the title to display.
- Items to compare: this option lets you select what items will be included in the comparison.
- All from collection: select this to compare ALL items in the current collection.
- As specified by "items=" URL param: select this to compare items specified through URL param.
- Specific IDs listed below: select this to compare specific items only.
- Specific Item IDs: comma separated list of Item IDs to compare if you selected "Specific ID listed below" for the "Items to compare" parameter above.
- Restrict to Post Type: restrict items to be compared to this item type.
- Restrict to featured: restrict items to be compared to featured items only.
- Restrict to Categories: restrict items to be compared to specified category. Categories should be comma separated.
- Restrict to Tags: restrict items to be compared to specified item tags. Item should have ALL tags specified to be included in the comparison.
- Limit: specifies the maximum number of items to be compared.
- Allow filter params: check this option to allow filtering/ordering with URL params such as
- Default order: specifies how items should be ordered when comparing. This is important especially if you specified a limit to the number of items to be compared.
Lines to Show
- Show column headers: check to display the column header.
- Auto merge: check this if you like to merge the column headers when they are identical.
- Show item visibility status: select how you would like to display the item visibility status.
- Fields to show: defines what fields of each item to display in the comparison.
- Automatic cell colors: check these options if you would like to automatically add the appropriate colors for each cell field.
- Hide empty lines: check this to hide empty lines.
- Edit Links: check to add a row with edit buttons for editors who have permission.
Created by • Last edit by on Mar 27, 2019