Create/Edit Options Panel
In this panel, you can configure several options for your posts/items.
- View blog after publishing: this lets you select where to be redirected after publishing an item.
- View blog after editing: this lets you select where to be redirected after editing an item.
- Post category options: allows you to setup the categories for your post as follows:
- Allow only one category per post which will restrict authors to a single category for each post
- Allow multiple categories per post, which gives authors the freedom to assign a post to different categories
- Allow one main plus several extra categories, which is the default setting
- Don’t allow category selections, which automatically assigns the post to the main category
- Front-Office posting: this lets you to enable front-office posting/editing and select features that will be available to authors when posting from the front-office.
Created by • Last edit by on Mar 21, 2019