In this panel, you can configure the way your posts are listed on RSS/Atom feeds.
The Post feed contents option allows you to specify how much content will be displayed in your post feeds. You can choose from the following options:
- No feeds: which simply means you have no posts for RSS/Atom feeds or you’re not using this feature at all
- Titles only: only display your posts’ title on the RSS/Atom feed
- Post excerpts: display short excerpts on the RSS/Atom feed
- Standard post contents (stopping at
[teaserbreak]): the default setting for this option, this will only display the teaser part of the post.
- Full post contents (including after
[teaserbreak]): display full posts on the RSS/Atom feed (not recommended)
You can also explicitly set the number of latest posts that you want to include in the RSS/Atom feeds in the Posts in feeds option. This is set to
8 by default.
The Image size options allows you to choose the size of the thumbnail image in the RSS/Atom feeds block.