In this panel, you can configure the way your posts are listed on RSS/Atom feeds. The Post feed contents option allows you to specify how much content will be made available in your post feeds. You can choose either to:
- No feeds: which simply means you have no posts for RSS/Atom feeds or you’re not using this feature at all
- Titles only: which would only display your posts’ title on the RSS/Atom feed
- Post excerpts: which would display short excerpts on the RSS/Atom feed
- Standard post contents (stopping at "<!– more –>"): which is the default setting for this option
- Full post contents (including after "<!– more –>"): which will display full posts on the RSS/Atom feed (not recommended)
You can also explicitly set the number of latest posts that you want to include in the RSS/Atom feeds in the Posts in feeds option. This is set to
8 by default.
The Image size options allows you to choose the size of the RSS/Atom feeds block on your blog.