Creating Posts from Files
From the File Manager, you can quickly create a post that contains multiple files as attachments or several individual posts for each file.
- In the file manager, select the files that you would like to attach to the new post.
- Select the "Make one post (including all images)" and click on the Go! button.
- The Item Edit screen will be shown. A new post is created with the selected files as attachments.
- Edit the title and the rest of the post as you would normally do.
- Save your new post.
- In the file manager, select the files that you would like to make a post for each one.
- Select "Make multiple posts (1 per image)" and click on the Go! button.
- You will then see a preview of the posts that will be generated in a screen like below:
- Edit the title for each post. If your images had titles, they will be automatically reused, otherwise the filenames will be used. You can also select a different category/gallery for each image if you want to.
- Select the status of the posts you will be generating.
- Click on the Make posts to generate and save the posts.
Created by • Last edit by on Oct 11, 2019