Public collections list widget
This widget will show a list of all collections marked public.
- Description: Display list of all blogs marked as public
- Title: specify the title that you want this widget to display in your blog (default entry: All Blogs)
- Order by: this will specify the sorting setting of your items, either by blog ID(default setting), name, tagline and others.
- Direction: this will specify the sorting direction of your blogs, either in ascending (default setting) or descending order.
- CSS Class: will automatically replace
$wi_class$in your skin’s containers (empty by default).
- DOM ID: will automatically replaces
$wi_ID$in your skin’s containers (empty by default).
- Allow caching: allows you to cache a widget in the block cache (checked by default).
In order to include / exlcude collections on this list, you must set the option Include in public blog list found at Dashboard > [Blog Name] > Settings > Features > Other as you desire.
Created by • Last edit by on May 26, 2015