Messaging Menu Link widget
This widget displays a configurable menu entry for "Messages" or "Contacts". These differ from normal menu links because they can have a badge with a counter on them.
It is typically reserved for use in a Menu like the "Menu" container. If you use it somewhere else, it will create a list of a single entry.
- Link Type: - specify which section of your blog you want this widget to link to such as messages (default setting) or contacts and others.
- Link tex:t - the text that will appear on the link (empty by default).
- Blog ID: - specify which collection do you want to link. If no or invalid value is provided, it falls to the current collection.
- Show to: - this will specify to whom will the widget be visible, either to all users or to logged in users or to users with messaging permissions only (default setting).
- Show Badge: - this will allow you to show a badge reflecting the number of unread messages (checked by default).
- CSS Class: - will automatically replace
$wi_class$in your blog's containers (empty by default).
- DOM ID: - will automatically replaces
$wi_ID$in your blog's containers (empty by default).
- Allow caching: - allows you to cache a widget in the block cache (checked by default).
Created by • Last edit by on May 01, 2015