[emailcapture:] Short Tag
You may use this at the end of a post or even on a standalone "sales" page.
After the email capture, you may or may not ask the user for more info, including a password. See: Other Options Panel.
[emailcapture: List ID [ /User Tag ] [ : Fields ] [ : Button Text ]
- List ID: the ID of the mailing list where registered users will automatically be subscribed into.
- User Tag: optional user tag that will be assigned to the account of registered users.
- Fields: By default only the email of the user is required by the form. You can require the following fields in the email capture form by specifying them in this param, separated by a plus (
firstname: require first name
lastname: require last name
country: require country
- Button Text: string displayed in the submit button of the capture form
[emailcapture:1/interested user:lastname+country:Register me]
- Quick registration must be enabled in Registration Permissions Panel, otherwise the tag will display an error message.
- If the User is already logged in, this tag will display nothing.
Created by • Last edit by on Oct 01, 2019