Custom Fields Short Tags
- The [compare:] short tag displays a table listing the custom fields of each item side-by-side for comparison.
- The [fields;] short tag displays the custom fields of the current Item.
- This short tag is used to reference an Item using its slug or item ID and display its related information or content.
- This short tag is used to create a link inside your post content using any URL-type custom field defined.
- The [parent:] short tag is used to reference the parent of an Item. This works similarly to the [item:].