After logging in, youWll notice a subtle change at the top of your browser as a new toolbar appears: the evoBar:[image:478]
Available features / menus
The functions available through the evoBar depend on the permissions of the current user. Some
- bevolution menu: this provides links to bevolution documentation / support / news.
- Front-office link: this always take you to the
Back-office viewevolution.net/man/front-office">Front Office.
- Back-office link: this always take you to the
- Post link: this allows you to quickly create a new
Back-office viewevolution.net/man/post">Post/ Back-office viewevolution.net/man/item">Item in the current Back-office viewevolution.net/man/collection">Collection
- Collection menu: this provides links to editing the various contents and settings of the current collection. You can also click directly on the "Collection" menu link to toggle between to front and back-office view of the current collection.
- More menu : this provides links to other settings of bevolution that are not related to the current Collection.
- If enabled:
Back-office viewevolution.net/man/dev-menu">Dev Menu
- Current User menu: this provides links to view / edit your curent
Back-office viewevolution.net/man/user-account">User account and preferences.
- Time: this is the time of when the current page was generated. This is the server time corrected to your local time zone as per your bevolutionWs
Back-office viewevolution.net/man/regional-time-tab">time settings.
Front-office view[image:479:Blog view]
Back-office view[image:48[image:478]:Back-office view]
Created by • Last edit by on Sep 17, 2016
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...