- View all user profiles
- Edit profiles or other users IF AND ONLY IF the other user is in a UserGroup with a GroupLevel lower than the level of the moderator’s UserGroup . By default, moderators have the Group Level 8, so they can edit users who are in a group of level 0 to 7 (which means they can’t edit users of their own group).
- Editing users does NOT grant moderators permission to delete other users, however, they can greatly reduce permissions on a misbehaving User by:
- Changing their UserLevel
- Changing their UserGroup (only to groups with a lower level than the Moderator’s own GroupLevel)
- Closing their account (in a reversible manner)
- Deleting the contents they posted (posts, comments and private messages he sent), but only from the user’s ‘Admin’ page.
- Change the EmailStatus of a User account (but they can see it)
- Delete a User account
- Edit Users of their own group or users of higher level User Groups.
- Move Users to another group which level is higher or equal than the Moderato’s group level.
Created by • Last edit by on Sep 17, 2015