File Permissions Panel
This panel allows you to set the file permissions for the edited user group.
Are group members allowed to view the File Manager and use file attachments on posts?
- No access
- Different perm levels depending on Allowed File Roots. See below as well as List Of Permissions.
- Edit unlocked files in all File Roots. This overrides any specific media dir permissions on specific collection.
- Edit all files in all File Roots, including locked (sensitive / executable) files.
- This overrides any specific media dir permissions on specific collection.
- This is also required to be allowed to unzip files on the server (you need this if you get the error "You don’t have permission to UNZIP files automatically on the server.")
- Reserve this to system admins only!
The shared root is shared between all collections and all users who have access to it.
The import root is useful for uploading files that will be process by an import tool.
The skins root allows online access to the skin files include their PHP templates.
The plugins root allows online access to the plugins files and other related files.
Created by • Last edit by on Jul 23, 2019