General Collection Settings
These are the general settings of the collection.
- This is the type of your collection. Types can be: Standard blog: A standard blog with the most common features. Photoblog: A blog optimized to publishing photos. Group blog: A blog optimized for team/collaborative editing. Posts can be…
- This allows you to change the type of a collection. Do this for example if you started with a photo album but want to transform it into a blog. Or if you started with a blog and realize it would be better presented as a hierarchic manual.
- This panel lets you create some demo content to try out when creating a new collection.
- Main configuration parameters for the current collection. Settings that can be configured in this panel includes: collection logo/image, title, short name, URL "filename", favicon, and collection section.
- Collection Locales The Main locale for your collection will be the default language/locale for new posts and also the default language/locale for the navigation links, comment forms, etc. (The default behavior may be changed with the options below). A…
- When duplicating a collection, this panel gives you the option to duplicate the original collection’s contents and/or comments. Note: This panel is only available when duplicating collections.
- This panel lets you select high-level Permission settings for the current Collection. By default, for most collections (except Forums), this panel looks like this: [image:9240:] Owner: The owner defined here will have almost all permissions on the…
- This panel allows you to select when you want the current collection to appear and also set the order it will appear in the list of collections.
- This panel allows you to set descriptive text about the current collection that can be displayed in various parts of the site.
- This tab allows you to set the meta data for your collection.