These are settings that apply to ALL your Collections.
Contrary to many other settings, these settings are not collection-specific. They are global settings for a single b2evolution instance (single installation).
- This section contains thee fields that you can set to change your display settings. Default blog to display This blog will be displayed on index.php. Create new blog » Order blogs by Select default blog list order. Order direction Select defaul…
- Enable general cache Checking this option allows you to cache rendered pages that are not controlled by your skin. This option is checked by default. See your Collection Cache Settings for the existing skin output caching. Enable for new blogs There are…
- This is the panel where you can control how outbound pings and notifications are sent out when a new post or a new comment gets published on your b2evolution installation.
- This panel contains settings that affect the use of categories in all of your collections.
- This panel contains options for allowing cross-posting between collections and redirection based on requested item slug.
- If you want to get more followers on your blogs, you may want your readers to subscribe to new blogs once created. You have three options for this section: [image:619:] From blog page only allows your readers to subscribe to the new blog only on one…
- This panel allows you to change your default skin for standard, mobile phone, and tablet viewing (yes, they can be different skins). This is used when a collection is automatically created for a new user.
- This panel allows you to specify the number of days a recycled comment is kept in the recycle bin before it is purged. Warning: This setting affects ALL collections in the system.
- This panel allows to set the URL scheme that will be used by default for new collections. This applies to manual as well as automatic collection creation.