Advanced Collection Settings
This tab includes several properties that allow advanced/complex behavior tuning of your Collection.
- In this panel, you can set up your collection to notify various services when you publish a new post. See weblogs.com and blo.gs for information about such services.
- The External Feeds panel is useful when you use an external service such as Feedburner to manage your RSS feeds.
- This panel contains the option to allow users, even if they do not have permission for the collection, to use it as a model or template for their new collection. If enabled, the collection will appear in the Site Template List.
- This panel include settings that control Caching and Cache Levels (see section High level caches) for the current Collection.
- This panel has settings that manage and allow some actions normally done in the Back Office to be performed in-skin or in the Front Office.
- This panel lets the administrators decide where to place the media directory for each collection.
- In this panel, you can toggle the display of the "Powered by b2evolution" logo and specify how many credits links you are willing to show in the footer of your website.