An email campaign is an email template, a list of recipients and some processing rules.
When a campaign is sent, a customized email is generated for each user.
b2evolution can also track which emails get opened and which buttons/links get clicked by the recipients.
Note: You could create and send as many campaigns as you wish, but remember that users have the option to set per-day limits on the number of campaign emails that they want to receive.
- This screen shows the list of all Email Campaigns and lets you create new ones. Each campaign is shown with open & click stats. Each campaign is tied to a specific List. However it is possible to change the the list of a campaign after it has…
- This allows admins to define which renderer plugins will be applied to Email Campaigns. See: Plugin / Apply Rendering
- This is where you compose the email to be sent out. Email title This is what users will see in their inbox Default destination This destination URL can be used by various buttons that you can place into your email message. See below. HTML Message Body…
- You can compose a separate plain-text version of the email campaign in this screen. This allows you to customize how the campaign will look like when viewed in plain-text and independent of the HTML version.
- This panel shows general info about the campaign. The campaign name is for internal use. It allows to identify the campaign when looking at lists of campaigns in the backoffice. It is *not* the title of the emails.
- Send to subscribers of: : each campaign must be sent to the subscribers of a specific newsletter Currently selected recipients: : this is the number of people who are currently subscribed to the selected newsletter After additional filter: : here you…
- This Panel allows to add User Tags to users who click on different CTA Buttons within an email campaign.
- This panel allows to take additional actions when a User clicks a Cta Button. For any CTA button, the user can be added to a specific automation, which can in turn do things such as Send an additional email, Subscribe to an additional list, Notify the…
- Email campaigns lets you to configure and send bulk email messages to the users in your site. You could create and send as many campaigns as you wish, but remember that users have the option to set per-day limits on the number of campaign emails that they want to receive.
- In the Email Campaign List, under the Actions column, click on the Duplicate this email campaign… icon. This will lead to the campaign duplicate screen where you can change the campaign name and the email list where the campaign will be sent.
- In this screen you can: Get a preview of the email using both formats previously defined. Compose a separate plain-text version of the campaign by selecting the Edit separately option for the plain-text message and and then clicking on the Edit button.…
- This panel allows the sending of a test email to check how the email campaign will appear in your email client(s). There are additional options to enable the tracking of test email opening via image load and link clicks.