Campaign Review and Send Tab
In this screen you can:
- Get a preview of the email using both formats previously defined.
- Compose a separate plain-text version of the campaign
- Send a test message to an email address before sending it to check that everything is correct.
- Send the email campaign to all recipients
Creating Plain-text Version of Campaign
You can compose a separate plain-text version of the campaign by selecting the Edit separately option for the plain-text message and and then clicking on the Edit button.
Sending the Email Campaign
To send the email campaign to all the recipients in the Campaign Recipients Panel click on the Send campaign to N users now button. Depending on the how the email sending option in the Email Campaign Throttling is configured, the email campaign will either be sent immediately or will be scheduled to be sent in chunks.
- If you have configured the previously mentioned setting to
Immediate, your site will start to send the emails one by one after clicking on the send button. You will be notified with a list of the users and the result of each attempt to send the emails.
- If you have configured it to
Asynchronous, a schedule task will be created to send the email campaign in chunks of a specified number of emails at a time.
Send Test Email
To check that everything is correct with the email campaign before sending it, you can send a test message to a specified email address. In the Campaign Send Test Panel, type the email address where you want to send the email campaign and click on the Send test mail button.