Item Type Form
This defines all the properties of a specific Item Type.
- Usage This allows you to specify how items under this type will be used in the site. The usage will generally affect how the item type will be displayed in the site. For more information on usage, please read: Item Usage Template name This allows you to…
- These options allow you to display custom instructions in the Item Edit Screen (Back-Office) and Inskin Edit Screen (Front-Office).
- This is where you configure if this item type will require a Title, add an optional short title, a content Text, if that text can be HTML, if there can be teaser and page breaks, if files can be attached and if the post can be featured (e-g:…
- This is where you configure if this item type will require the use of tags, an excerpt, and an item URL. You can also configure if the item type will use a parent ID, <title>, <meta> description and keywords.
- This is where you configure if the item type should require the use of location data such as country, region, sub-region, city, and/or coordinates.
- This panel allows you to toggle the use of comments, add a custom message before the comment form, allow the closing and disabling of comments, and use of comment expiration for a particular item type.
- Read the Custom Fields page for more information on creating custom fields.
- This list will let you manage which Item Statuses will be assignable to the current Item Type when using the Workflow View for example.