Item Type: General Settings Panel
This panel contains the general settings for the Item Type.
- Usage: this allows you to specify how items under this type will be used in the site. The usage will generally affect how the item type will be displayed on the site. For more information on usage, please read: Item Usage
- Name: the name with which the item type will be identified and will be displayed in the interface.
- Description: optional description of the item type. This is usually used to detail the use or purpose of the item type.
- Permission level: defines the necessary permission a user must have to create or edit this item type.
- Template name: this allows you to specify the template file when displaying disp = single or disp=page of this item type. This can be used to customize how items under this type are presented.
Created by • Last edit by on Nov 06, 2019