Send a chunk of emails for the campaign "email campaign name"
This task will send a chunk of emails for a campaign each time it is executed.
- Chunk size: the number of emails that will be sent every time this task is executed. If the chunk size is less than the total number of emails to be sent, the task will generate a new scheduled task to send the next batch of emails until all of the emails are sent.
- Delay between chunks: the time to wait before sending the next chunk of emails.
- Delay in case all remaining recipients have reached max # of emails for the current day: the time to wait before sending the next chunk of emails for recipients that have reached their maximum number of emails for the day.
- Max emails to same domain: the maximum number of emails that can be sent to a single recipient domain, usually to avoid being blacklisted.
- Max execution time: the allowed time for each task to complete.
Created by • Last edit by on 2019-07-23 02:14 • •