/conf/_social.php sets the configuration of social network providers available to b2evo users. Though configuration for some common social network providers is already defined in this file by default, you will still need to supply the API key + secret for each provider.
The configuration for each social network provider typically includes:
- enabled: indicates whether the social network provider should be made available to users.
- keys: an array of application ID and secret:
- icon_name: name of Font Awesome icon to use
- bg_color: hex value of background color associated with the social network provider. Typically used when generating login buttons.
- text_color: hex value of text color associated with the social network provider. Typically used when generating login buttons.
- icon_color: hex value of color value associated with the icon of the social network provider.