Use this checklist to make sure your skin is ready for distribution.
- Did you include the EvoBar?
- Does it display correctly when logged in? All "global" styles that impact the evobar need to be made more specific, for example by preceding them with div#skin_wrapper
- Does it hide the top of the content? (it should not)
- Does the skin also display correctly when logged out?
- Does comment preview work?
- Do featured/intro posts work? (blog B)
- Is there a contact link in the footer?
- Are there appropriate credits?
- Does it have all the required widget containers? Especially:
- the one that allows to switch from one blog to the next
- the one that lists pages
- the one that displays the blog name and tagline (except when it’s really impossible to make this a configurable area)
- Does it have containers on all disp modes? Especially:
- single post view
- page view
- user view
- profile edit view
- Does the CSS rendering still look like the original design once you’ve combined it with the default b2evolution styles?
- Does the debug info display correctly when in $debug = 1 mode.
- Is the main CSS file named /style.css?
- Is there an /item.css file?
- How do inline images look? (Blog A)
- How do < code > sections look? (Blog B)
- Did you include a skinshot.png or skinshot.jpg? Does it have the right size?
- Did you put the other resources (images, CSS, etc) into and /rsc folder within the skin?
- Did you zip the skin folder so it can be unzip directly into the /skins folder and be ready to use?
Created by • Last edit by on 2013-11-15 21:36 • •