This panel displays the properties and metadata of the file.
- File name: Changing this value, the file will be renamed. Don't worry, this is a safe way to do it, so, in general, you will not break anything in your site.
- Type: This information is taken from the File types according the type that matches with the current file.
- Dimensions: only available when viewing image files. Displays the dimensions of the image in pixels.
- Resize: only available when viewing image files. Checking this option will resize the image to the dimensions set in the Image Options panel under the File Settings.
- Long title: is a field where you can give a title that is longer than the filename. Possibly also a title that contains special characters that are not allowed in filenames. This title will typically be used for the
title="..."attribute of the HTML
- Alternative text is a field where you can describe the contents of the image for blind users using a screen reader. The text will be read to them. This text will typically be used for the
alt="..."attribute of the HTML
- Caption/Description will typically be displayed as a caption under the image. The caption you enter here will be used every time the image is used in a Post, unless you override in locally in that post.
This panel displays how many users has liked or disliked the file, and the number of times it was reported as inappropriate.
Created by • Last edit by on Jun 27, 2019