This panel displays the properties and metadata of the file.
- File name: Changing this value, the file will be renamed. Don't worry, this is a safe way to do it, so, in general, you will not break anything in your site.
- Type: This information is taken from the File types according the type that matches with the current file.
- Dimensions: only available when viewing image files. Displays the dimensions of the image in pixels.
- Resize: only available when viewing image files. Checking this option will resize the image to the dimensions set in the Image Options panel under the File Settings.
- Long title: is a field where you can give a title that is longer than the filename. Possibly also a title that contains special characters that are not allowed in filenames. This title will typically be used for the
title="..."attribute of the HTML
- Alternative text is a field where you can describe the contents of the image for blind users using a screen reader. The text will be read to them. This text will typically be used for the
alt="..."attribute of the HTML
- Caption/Description will typically be displayed as a caption under the image. The caption you enter here will be used every time the image is used in a Post, unless you override in locally in that post.
This panel displays how many users has liked or disliked the file, and the number of times it was reported as inappropriate.