Files > Settings Tab
This is where you can define system-wide file settings such as the maximum size for uploads or even automatically resize large images at the time they are uploaded.
On the Settings tab there are four sections:
- Accessible file roots: this panel is where you can configure what directories will be accessible to the users.
- File creation options: this panel is where you can set if a user have the privilege and is able to create folders, files and upload files.
- Advanced options: this panel provides extended configuration such as setting of folder and file permission.
- Image options: this panel is where you can set how the uploaded images will be treated such as dimension for resizing of the images.
Note: You can also manage how the files and folders are listed in the file browser via Display Settings.
- This panel is where you can configure what File Roots will be accessible to allowed Users.
- This panel is where you can set the privileges of users to create folders and files, and allowing them to upload files.
- This panel provides extended configuration for handling files and folders.
- Resize large images after upload It is recommended to enable this feature in order to save images in smaller size. The following PHP ini settings may cause issues when large file uploads are enabled: upload_max_filesize: The maximum size of a fil…