This section describes how to administer plugins.
Plugins add functionality to your b2evolution installation. If you are looking out for a specific set of features or services to be added to your site, then you might want to check already available plugins which offer you this service.
- Plugins allow you to extend b2evolution with features that are not included in the the core. Plugins provide additional functionality by taping into hooks that are provided by the b2evolution core.
- Plugins add functionality to your weblog.If you are looking out for specific set of features or services to be added to your blog, then you might want to check already installed plugins which offer you this service.
- Apply rendering defines if and when a Renderer Plugin should apply its rendering method.
- 1 The name of the plugin. If you click on any of them, it will redirect you to the information view of about the plugin. A short description about the plugin. The version of the plugin. Help icons. The info icon will shows you basic informatio…
- This edit form allows you to change the plugin’s properties. Plugin Info This panel allows you to change the plugin name and description. Plugin variables This panel allows you to change the plugin’s code and priority. Priority determines in…