Plugins Available For Installation
How to access this screen
How to make new plugins appear here
If you have downloaded a
xyz.plugin.php file, copy or move it to your b2evolution
If you have downloaded a plugin in a ZIP file like
xyz-plugin.zip, unzip the file into your
plugins/ folder. If the ZIP file contains a folder for your plugin, keep that folder so that each plugin has its own folder such as
You can then (re)load the back-office page and the new plugin will appear, ready for install.
Features of this screen
- The name of the plugin. If you click on the link, it redirects you to the information view about the plugin.
- A short description about the plugin.
- The version of the plugin.
- Help icons. The info icon shows you basic information about the plugin. The Help icon redirects you to a manual page with more detailed information about the plugin.
- Install link. Clicking on this link will install the plugin on your b2evolution. Some of the plugins accept several instances, in those cases and if the plugin has been already installed, an incremental number next to a "#" character will be displayed.
- The listed plugins are those already installed into your "plugins" directory.
- You can find more plugins online at http://plugins.b2evolution.net or other channels.
- To make a plugin available for installation, extract it into the
plugins/directory on the server.
Created by • Last edit by on Oct 03, 2015