API Hits Summary
For each collection, you can get a graph of API hits broken down by refered searches (from search engines), other referers, direct accesses/bookmarks, self refered (site navigation), special referers, and referer spam.
- Refering searches: Hits coming from search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, Ask or more as defined in Referring Domains Tab.
- Referers: Hits coming from other sites linking to your site/collection.
- Direct accesses: Hits from people who typed in your URL or have it bookmarked.
- Self referred: Hits from people who are following an internal link on your site/collection.
- Special referrers: Hits from webmails, caches, redirectors, etc.
- Referer spam: Hits coming from sites identified as spam in your blacklist.
- Live Data: Data from the hitlog table that gets updated in Real Time.
- Aggregate Data: Data from the hitlog aggregate table that gets updated once per day, when the scheduled Task Prune old hits & sessions (includes OPTIMIZE).
The second graph offers a visual comparison of the latest hits (top graph) with a previous period (bottom graph)
Created by • Last edit by on Jul 09, 2019