This tab allows you create and manage Goals for your site. Goals serve a similar purpose as in other digital analytics packages such as Google Analytics - tracking specific interactions on your site.
If you want to learn more about goals, please read: Goals Explained
- Goals allow you to track hits on specific links or specific pages. They are called "goals" because they serve a similar purpose as what is called "goals" in other analytics packages such as Google Analytics. Tracking clicks on a…
- In this view you may manage the goals defined for the entire site.
- This feature allows you to group your goals into categories. All the categories defined here are available to be selected at the goals form when you create or edit them.
- This view allows you to check all the hits tracked with the goals defined in your site.
- This view displays a graph of the daily hits tracked on each one of the goals defined in the site.