In this view you can check all the hits tracked for the goals defined in your site. They are presented in a standard results table with the following sections:
- Dates: by selecting dates From and To, you can get hits tracked only in that period of time.
- Session ID: display hits from a specific session only.
- Goal name starting with: filter the list by name of the goal.
- Goal category: list all the hits which goals belong to a particular category.
- Exclude: checking this field you will get all the hits but those that match with any of the filters selected in 2, 3 or 4.
- The columns in this table are a subset of All Hits tab, adding the last column (Goal) to identify the goal tracked on each hit.
Created by • Last edit by on Sep 28, 2015
No feedback yet
Form is loading...