Scheduled Jobs List
This tab shows a list of currently scheduled jobs. Each line represents a job that is pending (waiting to be executed), currently executing (started), or has already executed: Finished, Timed out, Error.
- Planned at: shows you at what time the task is (or was) planned to execute. It will effectively execute when
cron_exec.php(see below) is called after that time and not other job that was planned to execute earlier is left to execute.
- Name: the name of the job. You can click on it for additional details, especially Scheduled Job Execution Details Panel.
- # of actions: shows the number of actions the job has taken during its execution.
Status: tells you if the job is pending, started or if it has finished successfully or with an error. Time out means the job either took so long to execute that we though it died or that it really died without saying if it was successful or if it encountered an error. Click on the tasks for more information on error causes.Note: Because we now have better detection of time-outs, the "warning" status is no longer used in b2evolution 6.10.1+.
- Duration: indicates how long it took for the task to complete.
- Repeat: tells you if the job is repeatable. If so it will tell you after how long it will repeat (0 means it won’t repeat). b2evolution will automatically schedule a new (duplicate) task for repeating tasks as long as they finish (success or error) or even when it detects a time out.
- Actions: you can edit or delete a job.
- Poll the antispam blacklist
- Process the return path inbox
- Manage email address statuses
- Send reminders about non-activated accounts
- Send reminders about inactive accounts
- Execute automations
- Create posts by email (deprecated)
- Send reminders about comments awaiting moderation
- Send reminders about posts awaiting moderation
- Monthly alert on stale contents
- Extract info from hit log ("Process hit log")
- Prune old hits & sessions (includes OPTIMIZE)
- Send reminders about unread messages
- Basic test job
- Error test job
- Clean up scheduled jobs older than a threshold
- Clean up email logs older than a threshold
- Heavy DB maintenance (CHECK & OPTIMIZE)
- Light DB maintenance (ANALYZE)
- Prune old files from page cache
- Prune recycled comments
Created by • Last edit by on Aug 15, 2019