Scheduled jobs list
Description of the Scheduled jobs list
Each line represents a job that is pending (waiting to be executed), currently executing (started), or has already executed: Finished, Timed out & Error.
- Planned at sows you at which time the task is (or was) planned to execute. It will effectively execute when [codespan]cron_exec.php[/codespan] (see below) is called after that time and not other job that was planned to execute earlier is left to execute.
- Name is the name of the job. You can click on it for additional details, especially Scheduled Job Execution Details.
- Status tells you if the job is pending, started or if it has finished successfully or with an error. Time out means the job either took so long to execute that we though it died or that it really died without saying if it was successful or if it encountered an error. Click on the tasks for more information on error causes. Note: Because we now have better detection of time-outs, the "warning" status is no longer used in b2evolution 6.10.1+.
- Repeat tells you if the job is repeatable. If so it will tell you after how long it will repeat (0 means it won’t repeat). b2evolution will automatically schedule a new (duplicate) task for repeating tasks as long as they finish (success or error) or even when it detects a time out.
- Actions: you can edit or delete a job.
Existing scheduled tasks
- Send reminders about unread messages
- Extract info from hit log ("Process hit log")
- Basic test job
- Error test job
- Poll the antispam blacklist
- Prune old hits & sessions (includes OPTIMIZE)
- Prune old files from page cache
- Create posts by email
- Send reminders about non-activated accounts
- Send reminders about comments awaiting moderation
- Process the return path inbox
- Light DB maintenance (ANALYZE)
- Heavy DB maintenance (CHECK & OPTIMIZE)
- Send notifications for «item title»
- Send notifications about new comment on «item title»
- Clean up scheduled jobs older than a threshold
- Prune recycled comments
Created by • Last edit by on May 13, 2018