This form is used to create or edit a locale for your site.
- Locale: The first two letters should be a [[http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_15.html#SEC221 ISO 639 code]]. The last two letters should be a [[http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_16.html#SEC222 ISO 3166 country code]].
- Enabled: check to enable the locale for users of the site.
- Name: name of the locale for easy identification.
- Date format: format to use when displaying the date.
- Long date format: format to use when displaying a long version of the date.
- Extended date format: format to use when displaying an extended version of the date.
- Input date format: format of date used in input fields.
- Time format: format to use when displaying time.
- Short time format: format to use when displaying a short version of the time.
- Input time format: format of time used in input fields.
- Start of the week: select the first day of the week.
- Lang file: the folder that contains the language files under the
- Priority: priority of the locale when selecting a locale from a language code.
More details on date/time format strings can be found here
Note: The new locale will only work on your own system.
Note: Now that you have done that part, how about localizing b2evolution to your language?
Created by • Last edit by on 2019-09-04 08:05 • •