Installing a new Skin
This screen can be accessed through various ways, among which:
Here is how to install and use a new skin on your system:
- Download a skin from the Skin Directory.
- Unzip the file. If you’re not sure how to do this, try double clicking the file that you downloaded. The end result should be a folder named like ?f38f725d31d491efa552af24fc1e512? and filled with files like ?1f38f725d31d491efa552af24fc1e5121?.
- Connect to the web space where b2evolution is installed via FTP and upload the ?2f38f725d31d491efa552af24fc1e5122? folder into the ?3f38f725d31d491efa552af24fc1e5123? folder in your b2evolution install.
- Reload the "Install a New Skin" screen (depicted above)
- Locate your skin and click on "Install NOW!"
Created by • Last edit by on Jun 14, 2016