Installing a new Skin
This screen can be accessed through various ways, among which:
Here is how to install and use a new skin on your system:
- Download a skin from the Skin Directory.
- Unzip the file. If you’re not sure how to do this, try double clicking the file that you downloaded. The end result should be a folder named like
xyz_skinand filled with files like
- Connect to the web space where b2evolution is installed via FTP and upload the
*_skinfolder into the
skins/folder in your b2evolution install.
- Reload the "Install a New Skin" screen (depicted above)
- Locate your skin and click on "Install NOW!"
Created by • Last edit by on Jun 14, 2016