Installing a new Skin
This screen displays a gallery of skins that are available for installation. The gallery of skins can be filtered based on skin type and collection kind.
This screen can be accessed by clicking on the Install New button/link found in the following locations:
To install a new skin for use on your system, you can follow these steps:
- Download a skin from the Skin Directory.
- Unzip the file. If you’re not sure how to do this, try double-clicking the file that you downloaded. The end result should be a folder named like
xyz_skinand filled with files like
- Connect to the web space where b2evolution is installed via FTP and upload the
*_skinfolder into the
skins/folder of your b2evolution installation.
- Reload the "Install a New Skin" screen (depicted above)
- Locate your skin. If the skin is not displayed, check that you have the correct skin type and collection kind filters.
- Click on "Install NOW!"
Created by • Last edit by on Sep 09, 2019