This page allows you to manage all the Item Slugs of the site.
The slugs list contains the following columns:
- Slug. The name of each slug. Important: if you have any doubt about the meaning or how to compose these names, we encourage you to read Slugs.
- Type. Type of element that the slug are referred to. b2evolution is able to manage slugs for two different types of elements: Items and help articles.
- Target. This is a composed cell that shows information about where the slug is pointing out. This is comprised of:
- Object ID. It is an unique code generated by b2evolution at the moment of creating the item.
- Permanent link to full entry (Permalink).
- Edit this item… button that redirects you to the edition view of the item itself.
- Item title. Clicking on the title redirects to the back-office view of the item.
- Actions. Let you to edit or delete the slug by clicking on the corresponding icon.
Creating a new slug
You can create a new slug from scratch by clicking on the +New slug button found in the Slugs panel header.
Created by • Last edit by on Jan 23, 2019