This tabs allows you to create and manage Polls for the system.
The Polls are managed at the site level because a specific poll can be used in several different places of the site, including in several different collections.
To make a Poll appear somewhere, use the Poll widget.
- This is where you create polls that you can later user in various places with widgets. Each poll is uniquely identified by its ID. Permissions to access and edit polls can be controlled in the Group Additional Permissions.
- Creating a Poll [image:7747] When you create a poll you can enter: A poll owner who will later be able to manage the poll answers; A poll question. For example: "What’s your favorite car brand?"; The number of answers allowed per user;…
- This panel lists all the possible answers for the poll and the number of times that they were selected by users. Clicking on an option’s Answers column will show a filtered Poll Detailed Answers panel.
- This panel displays the users that answered the poll and their respective selected options.
- This form allows you to create or edit a poll option/ answer. The form has the following fields: Option: the answer text. Required field. Order: the order in which the answer will appear in the poll. Required field.