You can quickly add cities to a country by importing them via CSV files containing the cities data.
CSV file must has the following columns:
- Post code
- City name
- Sub-region code (optional column; recommended)
- Region code (optional column; provide only if no sub-region)
- The fields separator is semicolon
- The first row is reserved for column titles, don't use it for data
- CSV files are stored under the
1. Click here to upload your CSV file
2. Select the CSV file to import
3. Select the country to where the sub-regions will be imported
4. Click here to begin import process
To import the cities data from the CSV files:
- Upload the CSV file. Click on the Upload/Manage import files link on top of the list. This will open a popup file manager.
- Select the CSV file to import from the list.
- Select the country to where the cities will be imported in the dropdown field below the list of files.
- Click on the Import button.
Created by • Last edit by on 2019-09-05 05:54 • •