b2evolution version 0.9.0.9 has been released. Get it from here.
This release was mainly targeted at language pack updates and was codenamed "Madrid" for its included comprehensive Spanish localization -- Thanks Lucas!. Thanks also go to all other contribitors who have updated their respective locales: Lucas, Walter, Tuego, Jun, Vegar, Marius, Christina, Ron, Martin, János and the others...
Of course, it was difficult to refrain from adding a few extras, so here they are:
- New default "custom" skin which I hope looks slightly better (fplanque)
- New default style for the backoffice (fplanque)
- Style switcher for the back-office (fplanque). You can add your own style into /blogs/admin, simply by naming it custom.css . The style switcher will recognize it automatically.
- Extended IIS compatibility (isaac, blueyed, fplanque)
- Weekly archives offset fixed (fplanque)
- Minor bug fixes
- Additional code documentation (fplanque). Btw, the tech doc has been updated too.
- Improved Movable Type import script (blueyed)
- Smiley toolbar is disabled by default (to re-enable it, open
/plugins/toolbars/_smilies.toolbar.phpand change var $display = false; to var $display = true; )
This should be the last 0.9.0.x release from the "Europe" Series. We have another branch with a load of new features under development, but it probably won't be ready for release before you come back from your summer vacation!
Remember, if you're not going to the beach, you're welcome to contribute!
Either way, enjoy!