You can quickly add / update user accounts by importing them via CSV files containing the users data.
CSV file must have email column.
CSV file may have these following optional columns:
- country code
- primary group
- The fields separator is semicolon
- The first row is reserved for column titles, don’t use it for data.
- CSV file with columns in any order is acceptable.
- CSV files are stored under the
To import the users data from the CSV files:
- Upload the CSV file. Click on the Upload/Manage import files link on top of the list. This will open a popup file manager.
- Select the CSV file to import from the list.
- Select the default primary user group in the dropdown field.
- Choose an action on duplicate login.
- Choose an action on duplicate email.
- Click on the Import button.